Monday, June 28, 2010

I love games

And World of Warcraft is one of my favorite....
I've played WoW since its beta ('03 or '04) and I have a love/hate relationship with it :)
I hate that it's addicting and my s/o and friends always drag me back into it every time I quit, but it's really fun and has amazing graphics/content.
The expansion is coming out later this year, and I'm definitely going to buy/play it ~
Right now I'm resisting the urge to reactivate my account...Again...

Unfortunately I had to reformat my computer about two months ago so all my awesome screen shots are gone. Here is a recent one of me staring down the ugliest troll female I've ever seen (I'm the shadow priest or for you non-gamers, the one that looks like a shadow).

The 2nd pic is a close up of the ugly troll...her name was baddesires LOL ~ The people you meet in this game are definitely a riot!

Uggh and don't get me started on gear scores...I think I may just go back to healing :)

LOL I'm getting messages about my spec/dps...I was specced for pvp when I took this SS (hence the silence), I did respecc for pve before I deactivated my account ;)  <3

2 comments:

  1. My son just asked me to get him this... Is it cool for a 12 yr old? O, by the way I am LaMar Lynch from bodybuilding.com (one of your many friends)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is great for kids~ I would say monitor the amount of time he spends on it though because it can be addicting :)
    They (Blizzard) installed a timer awhile back so that you can monitor how much you play.

    ReplyDelete