Thursday, July 22, 2010

Food heaven....

Today I was in food heaven...Started with a egg & cheese bagel from Einstein Bros. (was hoping Einstein would rub off on me for my test!). Delicious~ But would never replace my egg omelet and oatmeal ;)

The test was rough but I think I passed (will find out on Friday)....Some girl freaked out when she saw the test and left the room. She didn't return until 5 minutes before the end of it and was still holding her head. Umm ya Organic Chem II has that effect on people lol~

Lunch--> Sushi and miso soup! Yum~ Went to Kiku...Great lunch deal = 3 rolls for $10 and awesome quality fish. Definitely not as good as Sakura but close.

Dinner--> Korean skirt steak and sweet potato with a glass of wine ;) Ugh the sauce is soooo good~

2 comments:

  1. I love sushi!! thanks for taking the time to make this blog, it's helped me out a lot !

    ReplyDelete