Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today was awesome!

I got offered a full time position @ my Derm's office while I study for the MCAT next fall !!! More clinical experience (and a paycheck) while I prepare for the  MCAT (aiming for a 30+).  I love how things have a way of working themselves out :)

Now to decide whether I'm too tired to go to the gym tonight or not....after that mailbox incident yesterday I slept a bit too lightly.


Looks like turkey burgers are on the menu tonight, since they are quick and easy.....Maybe if I have time, I'll take a pic for you guys ;)  --> all that mushroomy goodness!

*Update*
So apparently I'm terrible at food staging  --> give me a break, I'm not trying to be a chef here! :) Here is my double decker turkey burger ...I'm a meat fanatic...

It was rough trying to stack it all up there, trust me lol... but I managed :)

I sprinkled a little feta cheese on it and showed it some love (in my tummy).

You can find the recipe here... Turkey burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment